Followers

Saturday 6 August 2022

It's All About The Background!

 Good morning and a very happy Saturday, welcome to the weekend!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for our Backgrounds In Focus challenge at Lost Coast Designs, and I think this one holds the record for the most stamps used by me on a card lol.


I've been seeing lots of retiform lately, with some beautiful examples from my blogging friend Angela (Felix The Crafty Cat). I must admit, I'd no idea how it was done, but I knew that I liked it. So, much YouTube watching later I decided to give it a go!

I made my grid with a blue distress ink and a blender.

Then I added some stamping - LOTS of stamping. I really like how these two colours look together.

I told you I used a lot of stamps!

These are the ones that I've used;

Pieces of Caligraphy

Leonardo Accessories

Steampunk Fly Girl

Steampunk Icarus

Steampunk Pony

Misc Words

CV Leonardo Man

There's still lots of time to join in with our challenge, so please get stamping and remember to keep the Background In Focus.

I'm entering my card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Happy Birthday challenge.

Take care, and thanks so much for looking x




2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Sue, love all the stamps you used and how you combined them - very clever indeed. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Valerie ... this is fabulous Sue :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.