Followers

Sunday 28 August 2022

An Envelope Album For Relatively Thoughtful

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. It's Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK which means that I don't have to get up ridiculously early tomorrow for my swim!

Today I'm sharing an envelope album that I made with Karola's fabulous Gelli Art Print papers from Relatively Thoughtful.


I started by cutting my papers to 10x10 and making them into envelopes.


Then I stuck the envelopes together to form my album.


I applied washi tape to the edges and sewed all around to make sure it all stays together.


Each opening has a 6.25 photo mat inside.


Bits of stamping and some inserts on the envelope flaps.


And it's all tied together with pretty ribbon!


The digital version of the prints can be found here in the store, and the physical papers are here in 6x6, 8x8, and 12x12.

For more inspiration from my teamies please head over to our Facebook page.

Have a lovely long weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous project, Sue, your albums are all wonderful. Love the colours on this one, too. Happy Sunday! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like all the colours you've used :)

    Hope you had a fabulous bank holiday weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this. I really like using envelopes to create journals and the colours you've used are wonderful. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.