Followers

Monday 15 August 2022

A Crazy Silhouette Card For Lost Coast Designs

 Good morning and a very happy Monday. As always the 15th of the month is time for a new challenge at Lost Coast Designs, and this time around it's one of my favourites, Silhouettes. 


I started by brayering a background on my journal page with Fresco paints.


Then I added some stencilling with white.


And finally some gold with a piece of balled up copier paper.

Now it's time for some stamping! I had to do this on a stamping platform to make sure that I could keep inking and re-stamping over the acrylic background.


These are my fabulous stamps, I've used





I hope you join in with us over on the Portal, what's not to love about a silhouette challenge!
Have a lovely week whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking xx



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece, great background, and I LOVE the stamps you used. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the background you've made for this piece and the stamps are perfect. That's a lovely lady and a great sentiment. Wishing you a very happy and creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.