Followers

Saturday 20 August 2022

Born To Stand Out

 Good morning and a very happy Saturday! Today I'm happy to be sharing my second project for our silhouette challenge over at Lost Coast Designs, and this time it's a page in my hand made Lost Coast album.

 

I started by roughly inking a background on some card.

Then I added some white acrylic stars using my homemade star stencils.


Then I added some more stencilling using pastel coloured paints.

Then lots of stamping. I've used my lovely ballerina, and also the silhouette angel around the sides.


And this is how she looks when she's added to my album. Where else could you get to see a silhouette ballerina next to Carmen Mooranda!

These are the lovely stamps, I've used;



I hope that you like this, and also that you join in with our fun challenge.

Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for looking x





3 comments:

  1. I love your little album, and this beautiful page fits it so well! You are really creating a treasure! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty and i love the colors in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This certainly does stand out. Gorgeous page xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.