Followers

Saturday 2 December 2017

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Good morning and happy Saturday! A new month always means the start of a new challenge at Rubber Dance, and it's an extra special one this month. This time it's a month long challenge with a colour theme, and/or glitter. As it's Christmas I've gone for lots of glitter!

Yes that frost is real, in fact we had a full on blizzard a couple of days ago.

I started with this tea light holder from a rather well know Scandi store. I thought the colour was just right for what I had in mind.

Then I started to stamp the images from Whimsical Winter, Playful Penguins, and Winter Wonderland with Stazon inks. 

Did someone say glitter???

I coloured them all in with DecoArt glass paints, glass pens, and Stickles.

Then I added some Snowtex and ultra fine glitter.



It looks even nicer in the dark.

Such a cute penguin!

I love this tree.


Here's our mood board, and look at that fabulous prize! Remember you have all month to enter so what are you waiting for!
If you need more stamps (and who doesn't) just quote SDFreeShip for free worldwide P&P on orders of 15 Euros and above.

I'll be back to see you later in the month, and thanks very much for looking xx













8 comments:

  1. Pretty lantern. No snow here, we've got fog today, the world has disappeared. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea Sue the images looks super on glass, I bet it looks very sweet lite up in the evening. Warm Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this Sue .....thats all really ♥️♥️♥️
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LLLLLLLLove this beautiful lantern, Sue!!!!!!! It is gorgeous! And what a great variety of glitters! Kisses from the sunny Greece, my friend (no snow here)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project--absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those lanterns, and I love your snowy version - brilliant idea and fabulous images on the glass panels.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredible Sue! Wow, what a neat project idea. I love how you used the Stickles. Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing transformation love this gorgeous shimmery project.xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.