Followers

Monday 11 December 2017

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Late

Arrrgh, I was over on the Rubber Dance blog yesterday with a tutorial for this


Ooh doesn't a close up highlight slightly dodgy colouring skills!
Anyway for some reason I didn't post it on my blog (please insert plausible explaination that doesn't involve me being a very old bird) I think I'll settle for pre Christmas Eeeeekkk. I've made my list and checked it twice and my 'to do' list now goes over the page!

So, better late than never, I'd love it if you would go over and visit by clicking here.

All of the stamps can be found here, and of course they will come winging there way to you with free P&P if you quote SDFreeShip on orders of 15 Euro's and above.


Have a very happy Monday, and thanks very much for looking xx

3 comments:

  1. Haa haaa... there's it is I was waiting for this before I popped over, plus you have given me an extra 5 minutes sit down time before I have to work through and tick off a few more *To Do's* off my ever increasing list (i'm sure someone keeps adding to it!!) Off I pop..
    Warm Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, fun piece. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to take a look - and colouring inside the lines is vastly overrated - this is far more "artsy"!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.