Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

Hang On....

Jane over at Stampotique has chosen the theme of Sentiments for this fortnights challenge. 
I've chosen Jo Capper -Sandon's World of Her Own as mine, and embossed it in silver on to black card. A bit of Frantage around the edges, and I've stamped Jo's freebie from Craft Stamper onto shrink plastic, and coloured with silver and gold Krylon pens.
Jo's moon has been stamped and filled in with French Text, and embossed with silver and white.
Stella has been coloured with Prisma pens, and just sits upon the moon.
This was the easy bit done, next came the photographing - I tried it inside - too dark. Outside - too windy, under the car port - under the car port - too messy a background. I finally ended up in the greenhouse - the finished photo has been very carefully cropped lol.
Thanks very much for looking, and head over to the challenge blog for lots of fabulous inspiration x

21 comments:

  1. Lovely work, but I know what you mean about photographic problems in this weather! Same here! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how you've used the stamps to make this delightful hanging, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous is this Sue what beautiful work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Thank you for joining Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wall hanging is beautiful, love it! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue
    What a fabulous little project, I just love the whole idea of working miniature do you mind if I 'borrow' some inspiration?
    Fantastic!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hanging Sue, photo's can be a bit challenging LOL I can imagine your plight, I have definitely been there LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creation Sue, love the shrink plastic pieces.

    Can't join in yet this time, haven't got any sentiment stamps!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about the photos! This hanging is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that's a fantastic hanging great details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, this is absolutely gorgeous, Sue!!!! Love it!!!!!


    die amelie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is Gorgeous Sue.. A brillant creation... love it!!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! I love your creation, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sue this is fabulous- Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is just awesome, love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhhhhh you made my day!

    Love it Sue!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi. I'm over here from Stampotique. I love your work so inspiring. I'm a Brit living in Texas.. Can you help me please? Will you please let me know where I can buy those great hangers? They really 'finish' a work! I can buy from either side of the 'pond'
    Suzanne@going.us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.