Followers

Sunday 4 January 2009

Sue The Iron is Back!!


After an absence longer than I care to think about the crafting stash has finally come back out!! Real life seemed to overtake me last year... but enough of that! I can honestly say that I have forgotten how to blog so here's hoping I can still do the links etc. As I appear to have no idea whatsoever of what I want to make, I thought that I would start with a couple of challenges. The first is one from Craftswap Forum, and the theme is black, white and one colour. This is one of my favourite stamps (I know I say that about them all, but this one really is) I hope using acetate isn't cheating, but I've only used black, white and red so I should be Ok. However did we manage without nestabilities and a Cuttlebug eh

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Sue

    So pleased to see you back, I've been visiting regularly in the hope that one day you'd start posting again - speak soon Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.