Followers

Friday 16 January 2009

Ismake Challenge 2009/02



This seemed to come together so much easier than last weeks card. It's been a typical crafter's 'thing' I love these papers so I'm not going to use 'em! They're all from K&Co's Neopolitan range, and I brought them back from America a couple of years ago. I think I've made one card from them as I can't bear to cut them up lol.
The little diamonds are DCWV 12 x 2 strips. These are great for the Cuttlebug as you don't have to go into a big sheet for a small die cut.
The main sentiment is Penny Black, and the smaller one Cuddly Buddly.
I really enjoyed this challenge, and thanks for looking.
http://ismaki.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/ismaki-002/

5 comments:

  1. superbe cette carte avec les festons rectangles
    bizz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card!Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tres tres jolie carte bravo , j'aime beaucoup si tu veux voir la mienne elle se trouve sur mon blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love the green one, it's just fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. très belle carte ! bravo !
    Grenadine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.