Followers

Sunday 2 June 2024

Meet Alice


  Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing a mini album made with the beautiful new Alice's Tea Party collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

  I followed a tutorial by the fabulous Paul Lang Ford. It's the album he made for International Scrapbooking Day, and it has a twist in that the pages are detachable.

I started by making the album along with the two inserts. All of Paul's tutorials are free and so easy to follow. I'll put a link to his group at the end.

So, albums all built, and it's now time to start decorating.

This is the front cover. Isn't Alice a stunner? This has been cut from the collection's cover sheet.

I roughly cut the image out, then covered it with clear contact adhesive to give it a sheen and also help keep it clean as this album will definitely be used.

I also made a charm for the spine. It's very basic but I like it!

And it makes a lovely dingly dangly noise when you pick the album up!
I think it looks really cute!
The white rabbit has been cut from one of the many cut-apart sheets, and so has the sentiment.

This is the inside. The two hinges are where the inserts will sit.
I still have lots more decorating to do, but I love how it's coming along.


The collection can be found here in both digital and paper formats.
Please also visit Paul's group to find the tutorials and cutting guides.
There's also daily inspiration from our very own design team.
I hope you like it, and I'll see you in a couple of weeks to show you the decorated inserts.
Take care and have a very happy week x











2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece, as always, your work is always so good. And I'm singing about the other Alice - Alice, Alce who the f*** is Alice! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks very nice, well done Sue.

    Sending my good wishes for the new month of June.
    The year is flying by so quickly!

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.