Followers

Sunday 16 June 2024

Alice's Tea Party Part 2

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing the second part of my mini album made with the beautiful new Alice Vintage Charm collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

The fabulous thing about Sally's new collection is that there is so much to it! There are cut apart sheets, vintage collections, amazing florals, and all in such beautiful colours.
Again, following Paul Lang Ford's tutorial I decorated the base pages of the albums. As there are two separate sides to the album I thought it was perfect to have a vintage and a contemporary side.

These photo mats are 6.25 x 4.25 so are perfect for full size photographs.

Aren't these papers gorgeous? 

On this fold-out page, there are loads of spaces for 6x4 photos.

And Paul gives you full instructions on making all of the pages.

This is the back page, there are two pockets here so lots of room for bits and bobs. 
Now for the fun part - it's time to decorate. These are just some of the ephemera pieces cut from the cut-apart sheets. They are perfect for journaling in your album.

These aren't stuck down as I will be adding photographs first, and then I'll decide where I want everything to go.

I just love these vintage images!

This is the inside page fully opened out.

I love this triangle corner page.  There is a belly band on the opposite page, so room to store more photos.

And this is the back page. Again room for lots more photos and journalling tags.

This is how the insert looks inside the album cover.

The collection can be found here in both digital and paper formats.
DIGITAL version:
Alice's Tea Party A4 Cutting Pages - Digital Download 🌸
Alice Vintage Charms - Digital Download🌸
Alice's Tea Party Backgrounds Digital Downloads🌸
Alice's Tea Party "FLORALS" - Digital Download🌸
Please also visit Paul's group to find the tutorials and cutting guides.
There's also daily inspiration from our very own design team.
I hope you like it, and I'll be back in a couple of weeks to show you the other insert x











3 comments:

  1. Once again, it's all GORGEOUS! Love it! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good.
    Belated good wishes for Sunday ...
    Hope you are having a good week, at least we've had some sunshine!

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea for using this type of paper but I've decided where these papers are concerned I'm a collector, I just find it so difficult to cut them up....it's madness Lol! But I could be won over this is just brilliant, love it to bits. Happy creating Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.