Followers

Sunday 19 May 2024

Have A Roaring Good Time

Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a fun fold card made with the beautiful Art Deco 20's Style collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

The colours in this collection are just beautiful, and as always there are lots of papers, images, and cut-apart sheets (which is why my cards are always a little bit over the top lol) I'm very much a more is always more girl 😂.

I started by fussy cutting the images that I wanted to use. 
Then I cut my layers and matted them onto some teal card to make them pop. With this type of card, you get to show off a lot of papers on all the surfaces.
This is the inside. I've also used one of my favourite Funky Fossil stamps and Versafine Clair inkpads as they match the papers perfectly.
And this is the inside of the inside! Yep, it's the gift that keeps on giving lol. These flowers are beautiful. At this point I decided that enough was enough.
This fun sentiment is a Sue Wilson die, and Sally has a great range of these in the store.
There are pages of these fabulous images in the collection.
This is me on any given Saturday night doing the big shop!
Me again when I'm putting the bins out!

And this is where you'll find the whole collection in various formats including 12x12.
As always there is new inspiration daily on our social pages, so please pop across and check them out. 
Have a wonderful Sunday whatever you are doing (we are having our monthly trip to Blackpool so will be walking either North or South - definitely not toward the sea!) and thanks so much for looking x











3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Valerie.
    Absolutely fabulous.

    I hope you are enjoying the month of May, it's been nice to see some sunshine :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really going to town on these papers. The card is just perfection. Happy crafting Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.