Followers

Sunday 3 March 2024

Come Sit By Me on Titanic 2

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing a snarky card made with the wonderful Titanic 2 collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

I started by choosing my papers. I thought these three complemented each other nicely.
There are sheets of beautiful images in very intricate frames that I cut with a cutting machine, together with some black mats. All of the images are in colour but like a muppet, I printed them in black and white. I do think that they look nice though.
I cut my layers, and I wanted one to be a banner shape. It was ok, but it looked a little rough around the edges. Then I remembered that I had a set of banner dies.
So I found my centre point and cut the banner. 
There we go, much neater.
Next, I added a little bit of splatter with white and gold paint.
This is my focal image. I've coloured the frame with Distress Inks and then covered it all with Glossy Mod Podge. This made the inks blend into each other and gave it all an aged effect.
I popped the layers up with some foam tape, and we're all done!
Of course there's plenty of wonky stitching.
I really like these pretty papers with the gems and the paint splashes.
I love the layers
And this sentiment is perfect for the couple on this card. It's also perfect for the recipient lol. 
As always the collection is available in the store in both digital and A4 paper collections.
For new inspiration every day please visit our social media pages.
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x







3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card, I prefer to travel by train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great looking card.

    Wishing you a happy month of March.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the card, of course you have to have wonky stitching.....it's the crafter's law! I love the sentiment too, very smile worthy. Haver a lovely creative week. Hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.