Followers

Sunday 17 March 2024

Welcome To The Circus

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing a card made with the fabulous new Circus collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

This is such a fun collection with lots of fabulous backgrounds and images.

I started by choosing my papers and images, and then cutting them to size to fit my 7x7 card.

Then I built my base card.

Next, I added the inner card, and attached my images.

Time to make some embellishments. As always Sally has given us some amazing cut-apart sheets.
And we're all done! I've added lots of shiny stars because, well, I like shiny stars!
Now that is a handsome ringmaster!
I really love these papers.
This is the card fully opened out. My Katzelkraft sentiment stamps fit perfectly inside the tag.
What a clever elephant!


I saved my favourite image 'till last. Aren't these lions beautiful?
As always this is available in both digital and an A4 paper collection.

For new inspiration every day please visit our social media pages.
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x















3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, as always! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue ... this looks great!

    Hope you are having a fun-filled month of March.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I like fancy fold cards they are so much fun to make and the papers are brilliant. Thanks for the comments over at mine too. Sending hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.