Followers

Saturday 5 November 2022

Wonderland Is Better

Good morning and a very happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing my second project made for the Country View Crafts 'Tags' challenge.

I started with a chipboard tag and a sheet of the beautiful Stamperia Alice paper.

There are also Stamperia stamps to match the papers, so I stamped some red hearts and the tumbling words.

To finish I added some of the chipboard pieces so it's quite a chunky tag now!
All things Alice can be found here in the store.

Take care, have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece, I always love Alice, and this tag is no exception. Those papers are gorgeous! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning Alice tag! Those Stamperia papers are gorgeous and I love how you stamped the hearts flowing up the page with the writing - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for the inspiration and happy weekend! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything to do with Alice is perfect in my eyes and I love this tag! Wishing you a very creative weekend and a happy new week too. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, you can’t go wrong with your favourite Stamperia products! Awesome tag, Sue! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still having to comment as anonymous!
    What a fabulous tag :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag Sue, love the Stamperia supplies too, they have such beautiful collections! Enjoy your Sunday! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.