Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2022

It TakesTwo To Tango

Good morning and a very happy Tuesday. After all the fun of Halloween, it's time for a new challenge at Country View Crafts, and this time the lovely Jo has asked us to make a tag. I love making tags and quite often use them in my projects, so I really enjoyed this.


I started by using this Andy Skinner stamp to make my background.
Then I used some of the beautiful ephemera pieces to decorate it.
I'm really loving my Stamperia at the moment, and these ephemera pieces are such great quality.

I hope you join in with our fun challenge and make a tag, one lucky winner will win a £20.00 voucher to spend in our store.

Have a very happy November, and thanks so much for looking x






9 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag, love the dancers. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a FABULOUS tag.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So romantic, so vibrant!!! I love your tag, Sue!!! Have a happy November! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag and how well the Stamperia pieces fiinish this off. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag Sue! Perfect for tango lovers... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this SUe! Have a happy November !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab tag Sue. Enjoy the rest of November. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, Sue! I love the background, it´s perfect for the spanish couple.
    Hugs Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.