Followers

Sunday 13 November 2022

With Love From Gatsby

Good morning and a very happy Sunday!

I'm having a little break from Christmas this week, and am bringing you The Great Gatsby.

I love these fabulous papers; they go so well with a stamped image.

I like this card style as it lets me show off the papers beautifully.

Lots of different designs but they all go together perfectly. There are also postcards and cut-apart sheets too!

There's a second card inside to write my sentiment on.


I love the black and white against the bright colours.


As always there is new inspiration daily on our Facebook groups.

The collection can be found here in the store.


Take care and have a lovely week whatever you are doing x


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, so complex and well put together. You are the QueeN of cards, that's for sure! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish, I do like it :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.