Followers

Friday 6 May 2022

She Made Broken Look Beautiful

 Good morning and a very happy Friday. Today I'm over on the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my journal pages for our Strong Women challenge.


I started by cutting my pages from smooth card and stamping with the Flowers background stamp. It's such a beautiful stamp even before it's coloured.

I used my Tim Holtz distress pens to colour them in.


Frida has also been coloured with Distress pens. I love this sentiment and think it fits in perfectly with Frida and our challenge.


And these are my lovely stamps. I've used

Frida 1

Flowers   and

Carmen's Veranda Broken sentiment.



I hope you like her, and join in with our challenge. Remember there are Lost Coast $'s to be won so be sure to link up!

Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x










4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Sue! And I agree, this sentiment fits perfectly to Frida.. I'm a bit sad, cos I bought this Frida stamp some time ago, but didnt't glanze at this other great one! :)
    Have a lovely weekend, happy crafty my friend. Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Frida, so your piece really speaks to me, and it is so beautifully made. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frida is just stunning Sue, love this so much. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.