Followers

Sunday 15 May 2022

A File Folder For Relatively Thoughtful

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a file folder that I made using the Relatively Thoughtful Jane Austen in Spring Collection.




This started life as an Amazon packaging wallet. I'm sure we all have plenty of these (or is it just me that hoards things that may 'come in useful one day')


I couldn't resist making the lovely Jane into a shaker!


I decorated the back too with a sheet of the designer paper and some of the cut-apart elements.


I love these cameos!


More cut-apart images and sentiments.

I've made it slightly bigger than A4, so everything fits in easily to keep it safe and in one place. Another plus is that I can keep all my scraps inside (though those under an inch square I really should throw away lol).

The full collection can be found here

  https://www.sallyelvebutlerdesigns.co.uk/shop/p/jane-austen-spring-collection-a4-craft-pack?

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


1 comment:

  1. Happy Sunday Sue.
    After a lovely sunny day yesterday our garden is getting rather wet today !

    I like what you've done with Amazon packaging wallet :)

    All the best Jan


    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.