Followers

Thursday 6 January 2022

Unleash The Flying Monkeys

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday. Today I'm back across at the Lost Coast Designs Portal To Creativity with my second project for our Let's Fly challenge.


Nothing says flying quite like monkeys does it!


I started by making my background with Distress Oxides. I wanted a gray murky look like the black and white part of the Wizard of Oz. I've used mixed media paper so I dipped and dripped to my hearts content.


I stamped my monkeys on and off the page. Then I stamped them again, cut them out, coloured them, and layered them up.

Then added some interest by stamping in metallic paint.

These are my stamps, I've just used the tip of the hat and the boots for my 'Wicked Witch of the East'
Flying Monkey (Carmen's Veranda)

So there we have it, the flying monkeys have been unleashed!
I hope that you're enjoying our challenge, and that you join in.
Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece Sue, such fun. Sometimes I wish I could fly, too. But I would probably have to go on a diet first! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a fun page and very cool scene!!
    I love your flying monkeys, they make me dream and smile ;-)
    Hugs and happy evening :D Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun, I do like the flying monkeys :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.