Followers

Saturday 25 December 2021

May Your Christmas Sparkle

Good morning and a very Merry Christmas! I hope that Santa has visited and that Rudolph has eaten his carrot!

 Today I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my sparkly Christmas card for our Gnomes challenge.




I started by making my base. This is one piece of 12x12 card with the different coloured dots on either side.

And these are some of our fab new gnomes (though gnomes aren't just for Christmas!) I cut my Santa gnome twice as I wanted to layer him up.


Here he is, coming down the gnomey mushroom chimney
And all layered up and glittery.


Well would you believe it, the card fits perfectly into the envelope that I made last time lol.

For the card, I've used

and for the envelope

That's me signing off for 2021, so have a very merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy new year. I'll see you all again in 2022 - PLEASE let it be a good one!












4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Santa didn't visit me, I suppose I was naughty again! Merry Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the dots and colors, it's a fun scene! Great card that makes a perfect set with the envelope. What a luck for the receiver, lol!!!
    Happy day, hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the dotty background to match the toadstool, those gnomes look like they've had their fun this Christmas. Hope you had a smashing Christmas Sue.. Happy new year my friend Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ...
    We had a good Christmas spending fun times with family.

    Happy New Year Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.