Followers

Monday 6 December 2021

From Our Gnome To Yours

 Good morning and a very happy Monday. Our new challenge at Lost Coast Designs is 'Gnomes', so I've made a gnomey Christmas card.

This is a huge card, about 11 inches long (luckily it came with its own envelope)


I started by adding a piece of Craft Consortium to my card blank.

Then I stamped, coloured, and cut out my gnomes and houses. The sentiment has been printed from my computer onto vellum.
Then it was just a case of assembling my gnome village and adding some snow!

These are my lovely stamps. They are

I hope you join in with our fun challenge and stamp out your gnomes!
Take care and have a very happy December x






3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I don't have any gnome stamps! Have a fabulous week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, these little chaps are so sweet. Great card. Happy creating, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore gnomes :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.