Followers

Thursday 4 November 2021

We're All Divas Darling!

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday. Today I'm back over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my triptych for our Art Dolls and Divas challenge.




I started by inking up my tags with Distress Inks.


Then I added some stenciling and background stamping. At this point I joined them all together with some washi tape and stitched it down. This now means that the tags are free standing.


Then I stamped my trio of lovelies (yours will come all in one stamp, I really must stop chopping mine up lol) I stamped the three words onto card to ground them.


This is what I've used.



This was great fun to make, and I hope you like it.
Take care, and have a very happy day whatever you are doing x




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece, love the triptych and the pretty dolls, the stamps are gorgeous. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant triptych, how did the washi like the stitching? Did it not stick? It looks great though. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your lovelies and really love the backgrounds you created. I wondered, too, whether you can stitch over washi but it seems to have worked and it looks great! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super art dolls and love the backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving these. Anything with tags is right up my street and the dolls are perfect for this but the colours....... just great and so striking, perfect. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. "This was great fun to make, and I hope you like it."

    Yes, I do like it :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.