Followers

Wednesday 3 November 2021

Ooh Look, It's That Book Again

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. Today I'm over at the Ink Art Designs Stamping Playground with - yes you've guessed it, a couple of pages in my Art By Marlene Concertina Album.


You may remember that a couple of months ago I completed one side of the album. I walked away for a little while, but now it's time to tackle the other side!

Last time I did the whole background in one go, but this time I'm doing the pages as I use them. For my first two I just used some Distress Inks to make some sand, sea, grass, and sky.


I added a bit of stenciling, then stamped directly into the book for placement.

Then I stamped the images again, coloured them with my Prisma pencils and cut them all out.


And here we are, all done! I really enjoyed colouring with my pencils, I find them much easier than alcohol markers (though of course I have a huge box full of those too lol)


These are the Art By Marlene and Lavinia stencils that I've used, and of course Dot has a huge stock of both here in the store.
I hope you like it, who knows maybe I'll get this side done in under a year lol.
Thanks so much for looking, take care, and a very happy November x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, you've got this! What a magnificent concertina album it will be when it is all finished. I can't wait to see it.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages in your beautiful journal, a really happy scene. I would like sitting in the sun, too! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, and the coloring is so beautiful. Cant wait to see the next pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created such a warm and happy scene, I love it, it reminds me of those few summer days we had! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Sue, it's such a happy scene.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.