Followers

Thursday 21 October 2021

Boo!

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday! Today I'm over across at Country View Crafts Towers with my trio of Rolodex cards for our Autumnal Colours/ Halloween challenge.




I started by inking up some cards and stencilling through  Tim Holtz stencills.


Don't you just love these Halloween cats!

I don't really 'do' Halloween, but there is just something about these stamps that make me smile.
 
You can find everything Tim Holtz here in the store.
 I hope you like them, and that you join in with our challenge.
Take care, and thanks so much for looking x


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, Boo to you, too! Gorgeous creations as always! Love those funny cats! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like these cats :)

    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You 'do' Halloween very well Sue, I love these so much, those cats always make me smile! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun cards, Sue!!! I love the stencilled background too!!! Have a nice week!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love your Rolodex creations Sue, i'd love to see them all together. This trio is a grand display of Halloween, those quirky cats always make me giggle.
    I hope you are much better now??
    Take care of yourself Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Snarky Cats never fail to make me smile... Great cards, Sue! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.