Followers

Wednesday 6 October 2021

A Mini Book For Ink Art Designs

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. Last month I took part in a Marjie Kemper online course. It was for an hour a day for 5-days, and we made a very colourful mini album. I've taken Marjie's online classes before and absolutely loved them, and this one was no exception.

All of the stamps used are by Stampotique, and Dot has a wonderful selection of these here in the store. 

This is a very photo-heavy post, so I'll keep the words to a minimum. There's also a flip through video at the end - I apologise in advance as I'm no film-maker lol.

This is the front cover.

The pages get smaller as you go into it.


These are the smallest ones


Then they start to get bigger again.




The smaller stamps are some of my favourites, and I love how they fill the small pages.


  
This happy couple is my favourite favourite.
And the back cover.

And here is the walkthrough video.


This was such fun to make (though it took me waaaaaay more than an hour a day, but that's 'cos I was enjoying myself far too much to walk away)

Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x




8 comments:

  1. Your little album is really precious, love all the colours and beautiful images, well done. I can feel how much fun you had with it! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a great way to play with a heap of stamps! A wonderful mini album Sue. I loved watching your video.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow and wow again! This is absolutely stunning Sue. Amazing stamping and the colours that you've used look fabulous. I truly wish that I had the patience to make something half as good.....I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it is a wow from me too, your album is beautiful and I can see Marjie's influence as she loves colour so much! This is such a brilliant way to use a mix of stamps and I love your choices - and your video is excellent in my humble opinion! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. L O V E this Sue.
    A wonderful mini album, love the colours, design, everything about it.

    All the best Jan

    PS I enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just brilliant, love it to bits. Everything about it just makes me smile. Have a great week, hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your album is fabulous Sue!!!
    I love how you played with the banners and borders inside the little pages... and well, the whole, beautiful beautiful and full Stampotique fun!! :)
    I wish I have your so wonderful creativity at the moment... I envy you haha. I'm a bit relaxed and behind the scene myself taken by a million of (not all interesting sadly) life things :)
    Hugs and happy crafting in all directions you love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sue you've totally embraced Marjie's course your flip book is totally amazing. Love the colourful display from start to finish and those stamps are fantastic, i'm not sure I own one single Stampotique stamp but this makes me wish I did. Love it all inside and out. So happy to see your video flip through, an added bonus for us all.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.