Followers

Monday 28 December 2020

Who Want's A Hairless Cat!

 Good morning and a very happy Monday! I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and haven't eaten and drunk toooo too much. I must admit that for me the best parts of retirement are sunny Summer days at home and a lovely long Christmas. I know this year has been a strange one to say the least, and I certainly won't be sorry to see the end of it, but I'm sure 2021 will be much better.

Today I'm over at the Ink Art Designs Stamping Playground with my Katzelkraft/Carmen's Veranda card.



I started by making my background with some distress inks and my new Lavinia stencil. Then I stamped the Katzelkraft stamps in the same colours.

Then it was just a case of stamping out my main images. Don't you just love Enervy!

This Carmen's Veranda sentiment just cracks me up! I know Enervy is a dog but he kind of looks like a hairless cat! As always, everything can be found here in Dot's store.

And that is it from me for 2020. I would just like to wish everyone a very happy and healthy new year! Take care, and thanks so much for looking x

9 comments:

  1. So true! That idea for your beautiful journal page. Next year just had to be better! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL The words are sooo funny Sue!
    Enervy is so much fun, and he does look like a hairless cat. So clever.
    Thanks so much for all that you've done for Ink Art Designs in 2020.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great quote though I actually do drink Decaf though not out of choice. Love the card too and what a sweetie he is. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The words are brilliant Sue, gave me a real chuckle and yes, I agree, he does look like a bit of a hairless cat! Wishing you all the best for 2021, keep safe and well. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haa haa Sue that quote is so funny but very true, poor thing you'd have thought Santa may have treated him to a warm coat this Winter hee hee. Great background stencil, like the bubbles on top of a frothy coffee.. Fab closing post of 2020.
    Here's to 2021, happy, healthy and safe with mucho crafty time!
    Thanks for being a great blogging buddy Stay safe my friend Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the background you created
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, fabulous card Sue, it makes me giggle!!
    Happy New Year's Eve tomorrow! Don't drink too much Lol :)))
    Hugs, Coco Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are such fun and have a lot of humour. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, your hairless cat looks quite cute.

    We had a good Christmas, although a little different this year of course!

    Sending my good wishes for a happy and healthy 2021.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.