Followers

Friday 3 May 2019

Welcome To MerMay

Good morning and happy Friday, it's the weekend again, and this week has gone soooo fast. Stamp designer Marlene of 'Art By Marlene' fame is running a fun event over on her facebook group 'Mermaymarlene'

The prompt for day 1 is 'Mer May Me, so here I am. You can tell it's me 'cos I've got my coffee in one hand, and a spare pair of glasses in the other.


For day 2 it's Whale Hello There, and having a sister and brother-in-law in the police force this is where my mind went. I don't know if I will be joining in everyday, but these were fun to make.
I'm linking this with Dot's group at Ink Art Designs as she sells these fab stamps https://www.facebook.com/groups/InkArtDesigns/
Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks very much for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Fun pieces, great stamps! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha Sue, they are both brilliant, the whale one is so clever, you really do have some wonderful ideas. I did a class with Marlene last year and I asked her where she got the photos of me to draw her characters - lol! Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your whales, but the mermaid is absolutely brilliant! Great challenge and a great take om it :-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and fab, it was fantastic to discover your tag this morning at breakfast haha!!!
    Love your mermaid paperdoll, brilliant work. Also the second one is very cool! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sue, these are both such fun pieces. Love them.

    Hope your weekend has been a good one.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.