Followers

Monday 6 May 2019

Starfish In Her Eyes

Good morning, happy Monday, and here in the UK happy Bank Holiday. I am feeling rather cheated as now I've retired I don't have Bank Holidays, but never mind eh. I'm trying to join in with the prompts over on Marlene's group, and by day 3 I'm falling behing, but it's all for fun and I'm really enjoying them.
The Day 3 prompt is Starfish In Her Eyes, and I've made another huge tag to go in my tag book.


I'm linking this with Dot's group at Ink Art Designs as she sells these fab stamps https://www.facebook.com/groups/InkArtDesigns/
Have a brilliant week and thanks very much for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours and a nice bit of collage there... good to see some inspiration for these images because I'm waiting for a couple of them to arrive, lol. Happy Bank Holiday to you, too!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DH says every day is a Bank Holiday for those of us who are retired...! Such a fun image Sue and I love how you added the glasses. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue swung by from Low Carb Diabetic. Today wasn't a holiday here in United States. Your tag reminds me of Artist Trading Cards
    If you have time stop in for a cup of coffee

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super fun tag Sue, beautiful, love this one as much as the previous one!!! Yo are going to have a wonderful book of huge tags at the end, I'm jealous haha.
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so colourful Sue, I like it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.