Followers

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Happy Anniversary Country View Crafts

For my second piece for Country View Crafts I've gone with something I really enjoy doing, and made a master board.
All of the stamps are by Darcy for PaperArtsy and I've used hearts
from the EDY01 and EDY02 plates. They've been stamped in Wendy Vecchi's Red Geranium, Orange Blossom and Fern Green, and coloured with the translucent Fresco's London Bus, Blood Orange and Claret.
I've also used a mixture of Old Gold and Metallic Glaze, and also the Pearl Glaze. I've nevery really used the glazes before, but they are fab, and I'll definitely be using them again.
For me the hardest part of a master board is cutting it up and using it, but I bit the bullet and made a couple of cards. 
How romantic, side by side lol.

I've just added a chipboard heart to this one, and the topper has been covered in some of Tim's Frosted Film to give it a sheen.
You can't really tell here, but it's all frosty!
This is about as creative as I get with a craft knife lol.
If you haven't done already (and even if you have) there's still time to join in with our challenge, remember anything goes!
Thanks very much for looking x




9 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of cards, and I know how hard it is to cut those boards up! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards with lots of love on them

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your masterboard Sue and the cards you've made with it are super. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yummy master boards,love them and what beautiful cards from them too Sue
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards from your lovely master board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful cards, Sue! I want to make a masterboard! I do! Your brilliant work here has inspired me today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love making masterboards and Darcy's stamps are perfect for the job. Both cards are fun and fabulous!

    :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are great, really romantic and beautifully done from your master board Sue, fantastic playtime and result!! Hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant masterboard and great cards out of it, Sue. I've never done the masterboard thing, and you make it look so tempting... one of these days!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.