Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Grow Your Dreams

Well it's Wednesday again, and that can only mean one thing, time for another challenge at Stampotique, and this time the lovely Astrid has chosen Neon. Here's what she has to say...
At first I was a bit afraid of these intense colors, but after using them I really love them. They give your work such a nice 'pop'. I challenge you to use at least one Neon color. Can't wait to see your eye popping work :-)
Eek this was a bit scary for me too Astrid lol. For my neons I used highlighter pens and Kate's amazing new stamp. The background has been painted with watercolours, then gold paint has been sponged through a stencil.

Kate's Angel has been stamped and coloured with highlighters, this is a fab stamp to colour and cut out, not too fussy.
Grow Your Dreams has been stamped and embossed - it's almost straight lol, I'll settle for that.
This was great to make, so thanks for your scary challenge Astrid. 
I'm also entering this into the 
Wings n Things challenge at Thats Crafty.
I hope you get chance to join in with the challenge, and thanks very much for looking xx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely piece, love the postage stamp form and sewing. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours and a wonderful stamped image

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB and FUNKY! I love this Sue and guess who's getting this stamp too?! It all reminds me of a packet of rainbow coloured sweeties which is a wonderful thing ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sue, this is fantastic, loving the sewing and how you have used it to ground Kate's angel. Scared of neons too so not sure what to make for this weeks challenge, thanks for the inspiration :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought is was scary too Sue. I actually don't own any paints of inks in neon so I had to improvise... Yours is beautiful !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to put my sunglasses on for this one Sue! Brilliant Neon-ness :)
    Wishing you and your family a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the colors!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihi... didn't know I was not the only one ;-) but I can say you know that the fear is over, I hope for you too. Love your card Sue! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love neon colours & this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great "answer" to this surprising NEON challenge, Sue! Perfect stamp to use for all those colors! Crisp and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum... Absolutely adorable Sue :) ^^ And now, I regret to have not ordered Kate Crane's stamps... boohoo. So really can't thank you to tempt me like that haha!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.