Followers

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Use A Pen For Stampotique

The incredibly talented Magda is our hostess this morning at Stampotique so over to her :-)
I always have a pen or pencil with me. Always with notebook full of drawings and doodles. I'm sure not only me! I would love to see a pen in your project. It can be a drawing, doodles or simply some journaling. It might be even a single word. I'm looking forward to see your entries for this challenge!
So here's another page in my chipboard book

The background has been built up with PanPastels and lots of Stampotique stamps (of course :-)  ) The main image is a whacking great Jo Capper Sandon Large Butterfly. This has been stamped onto some alcohol inked gloss paper and also some bendy acetate.
Next came lots of tissue tape highlighted with a white Posca pen, Jo's Papillon Script has been covered in Glossy Accents then put to one side to dry - see no thumb prints this time :-)
The little wooded butterflies have stamped with Fax To Wolfgang
There's quite a bit of height to the butterfly now so goodness knows if the book will shut, but never mind lol. Now time for my border, it's black and white Posca pens - I'm so happy that I've found (to me) the perfect pens - they just go over anything!
On the background I've used

I'm also entering this into the latest PanPastel challenge, which is Pretty Shabby Chic.
Please join in with out pen challenge - usual terms and conditions, just link up and tell us the challenge number - in this case it's SDC 142, and of course no digis.
I hope you like my page, and thanks very much for looking x

22 comments:

  1. Amazing work! Thanks for joining in our Shabby Chic challenge at http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sue, loving all those layers. I'm looking forward to seeing the complete book. They are my fave pens too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that chipboard piece and of course the butterflies are always a favorite. Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can never go wrong with butterflies! ;)))
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful piece, your book will be a treasure! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving it! the big butterfly is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous! I love all the color and the butterfly really shines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lots of details and great colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Sue, love how you have built up the background with Pan Pastels then put Jo's butterfly on it .... Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am a huge fan of Pan Pastels and Posca Pens so to see how you have used them here is so inspirational:-)

    Stunning ArT, am in love with your page :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is definitely a work of art, Sue, and I really, really like it! So much detail--like "reading" a visual novel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply beautiful Sue :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful way to use pens

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's fabulous Sam, love the technique and all the details you have put on this page!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is gorgeous, I love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another wonderful page, great details.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A brilliant, brilliant page, Sue - love the butterflies - large and small - and the tissue tape looks fab.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh another fab make Sue

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another stunning make Sue, love it! Thanks for entering our shabby chic challenge at http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/ - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your pieces are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your pieces are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.