Followers

Sunday 20 April 2014

Same But Different Take 2

Good morning everyone, today I have three cards made with what is becoming one of my favourite techniques. At PaperArtsy Jo created a masterboard, and she has returned this week to show us what she made with it. I must admit mine had been sitting in a box untouched by scissors/trimmer trembling at the thought of being cut up. But now, thanks to Jo, here it is 
This was such a relaxing way to craft, just an inkpad and a box of coloured pencils :-)

Just a bit of layering and making some buttons with the leftover bits.
I really like how Lin's words look with the bright colours. 
In fact I enjoyed myself so much I did it all over again.
The challenge at IndigoBlu  this month is Spring Blossoms, so I've made another masterboard. This time though I've stamped the different flowers with the beautiful Wendy Vecci inks. I think these work really well with the blooms from Live Laugh Love.
I've just added a few little highlights with black and white pens, and the sentiment is from the same sheet.
I know I'll use this technique again and again so thanks so much Jo for the inspiration.
Have a very Happy Easter, and thanks very much for looking x

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, these are fab. I love your masterboards .... I must get around to trying one, but I probably wouldn't want to cut into it!!
    Thanks for joining in again with the IndigoBlu Challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful master boards and beautiful cards, sue. This works so well with both ranges. I hope you scanned these because they are well worth saving!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant master boards with gorgeous colours combo.
    Beautiful cards and fab buttons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sue!

    thanks for joining in the IndigoBlu Challenge

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and well done for cutting it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovey card thank you for entering the indigoBlu challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning. I love your choice of colours and stamps for your second masterboard. I think it may have been quicker to put together than all the colouring in your first one! I'm also hooked on this technique and have just started my second.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab entry in the IndigoBlu Challenge
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards & masterboard, I love the colours. And congrats on your PA win last night.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic use of the masterboards with such wonderful colours.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these Sue, what an absolutely amazing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous backgrounds and masterboards Sue, I love especially the last one, wow!!! I think I should try the technique too, looks like you have had great fun with it and the result is so beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your master boards are brilliant, Sue, and so full of Springtime colors! Love the cards you have made for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really fabulous both masterboards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely fresh colours - the masterboards are great, and then the cards work so brilliantly!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.