Followers

Sunday 19 January 2014

Live, Laugh, Love

It's been ages since my IndigoBlu stamps have come out of their box, so while Neil was watching the football I had a play. Their current challenge is to use your favourite IB stamp. Although they have many beautiful stamps, this was an easy choice for me 'cos I have this Script Background. I really don't want to count up how many script stamps I have, and they are ALL my favourites :-)
I've stamped Clematis Flourish onto white card, and again on vellum and covered with gilding flakes. I've just cut the flowers and birds out and layered. The sentiment is from Live Laugh Love. 
I'm also entering this into the Country View Crafts  challenge which is monochromatic. You are allowed black and white, and I've chosen shades of gold for my colour.
Hope you like it, and thanks very much for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, very elegant. I have some IB stamps somewhere, I must dig them out again, they are good! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is brilliant adore it to bits hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant, and the gilding is stunning!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card-love the gold as the colour you have chosen

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sue, I love the script stamp too. The flakes on the vellum look stunning. Thanks for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely design. Thanks for your entry in the indigoblu challenge this month
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is beautiful, looks so luxurious. Thanks for the lovely blog comment just now, yes Miss! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy and beautiful Sue, love the way you have used partially only gilding flakes and vellum layered on your stamped image wow!! Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delicate card which is soft and beautiful, love your use of vellum and gilding flakes, a great combination :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheer elegance, Sue! The gold is magical! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautful, elegant card Sue ! Thanks for joining us at Country View Crafts. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.