Followers

Wednesday 29 April 2009

Wednesday Stamper - Orange Mark 1 and 2


I always have a look at the Wednesday Stampers blog, realise that I am not worthy, and never take part. However, this mornings post just blew me away and I decided that I must have a go. I've changed my hours at work so have the day off today - it feels like crafting in works time. Won't be as good on Saturday though when I'm going in but that's days away yet :o)
The theme is orange, so I have gone for a sunrise/sunset sort of thing.
The bird stamp is from Elusive Images, and the background has been painted with Ecoline inks, then sprayed with mango Cosmic Shimmer spray, which I got pretty damn quickly when Joanna Sheen got them back in stock.
Last night I went to a Stampin Up demo held by Jo.
This was so much fun - it's so nice to be able to talk crafty talk to people who are still awake after 30 seconds (my family know who I am talking about) :0). You can tell how nice everyone was, no-one mentioned the fact that I had a black eye that would put Ricky Hatton to shame! ( I do jujitsu - obviously not too well lol)
Thanks very much for looking and have a great day xx

You know that saying, if t isn't broken don't fix it - well I just wasn't quite convinced that my ATC was finished (I have such a fear of empty spaces, must get therapy) So I gave it another spray of the Cosmic Shimmer - just because it is sooooo nice, then I added a little Basic Grey rub-on.
I'm happy now, it's all done - I'm walking away.....
really I am.....


Done!

19 comments:

  1. your card is really beautiful, Love the silhouette effect! Hope your shiner is history soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Glad you joined in at Wednesday Stamper!!
    (Was wondering about your reaction options -- if anyone would ever check "Nah"?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fantastic.
    Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why you should think you're not worthy. This is superb.
    Hopefully you'll do more now you're out of the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card - i also hope you are now encouraged to contribute often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ATC

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous ammended or original version Sue, you do make me smile, crafting should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both versions are fantastic. The black against orange is a winner every time.

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the same way with "empty space"..I am always doubting and thinking my cards need more as well. You are not alone..I love the crowe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue,it was nice to meet you last night i hope you will join us for the classes.
    I love the ATC by way its fab

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really, really beautiful! Wow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. black and orange go so well together, I love this. That's why I prefer the firdt one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Honey, it's me again. pop over to my blog - there is something for you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes it is done and it is gorgeous. Love the bird.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.