Followers

Sunday 18 February 2024

A Fine Romance

Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I've made a very romantic card using the Regency Romance collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

I'm sure that this style of card has a name, but if it does, I don't know what it is lol.
There is really only one thing to remember about this card and that's that the FOLD IS AT THE TOP! Yup, ask me how I know... Anyway, here is my top layer. This collection really has so many pretty papers.
For my underneath layer, I chose a plain pink so that it wouldn't be fighting with the top. Then I added some stencilling in pink, yellow, and blue just to keep with the roses theme.
I think (hope) that they work well together.
For my focal point I'm making a small shaker. All of the images and frames come with the collection on sheets and sheets of cut-aparts. As the frame is quite narrow I've had to cut my shaker tape down the middle - don't you just love 3D foam tape on your scissors.
I always put a line of wet glue on my shaker tape. That way you stand a chance of moving it if /when (Every Single Time it's when) you don't get the frame in the exact right place.
Oh to be young again!
And there we are, all chopped up and stuck back together again. I hope you can still remember the golden rule!
As always there is lots of inspiration every day on our social pages. Please pop across to 

The collection can be found here in the Relatively Thoughtful store in both digital and paper formats.
Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x








2 comments:

  1. I will say it again those papers are stunning, I don't need them but I want them haa haa... Such a pretty fold card, reminds me of a Big Bow, the romantic shaker really adds a touch of romance and drama.. Stunning Sue.
    So glad I caught this today before I head out to start my day.
    Take care Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    That looks amazing Sue.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.