Followers

Sunday 24 September 2023

My Birthday Mini Album Part 2

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm back with the second part of my mini album that I made with the Relatively Thoughtful Happy Birthday and Magic of Childhood collections. It's for my granddaughter's first birthday party next month, but I've added some recent photographs of her just to show how it will look.

This is the inside of the folio. Last time I showed the left side, so today it's the turn of the right. I've followed a tutorial by Paul Lang-Ford of Papercrafting With Paul, and I've added a link at the end of this post.
If you would like to see the first side please click here.

I also made lots of embellishments! There are tags, journalling strips, buttons, and lots of elements from the Magic of Childhood collection which goes perfectly with the Happy Birthday papers.
The top and bottom flaps open up.

Then when you close them the pages swing to the left. Then they open up. 


And up....

And up...
And up! It's 5 sides long when it's all open but unfortunately, I can't show them all open together. Try to imagine the two photos above joined together lol. I love how the rocking horses tie everything together

In the middle there is a pouch. I've made some tags and added white card to the back to write some details on.
This folio really does keep on giving! Just when you think you've finished you find another flap and more photos lol.
This lovely collection can be found here in Sally's store.

Digital Download

Paper Collection

Together with this one.

As always there is new inspiration every day on our social pages.

Relatively Thoughtful

RT Create Make and Share

Paul's Facebook group Papercrafting With Paul can be found here.

I hope you like my album. I can't wait to fill it with photos of Hallie's first birthday party.

Take care, have a wonderful day, and thanks so much for looking x













2 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful. Happy creative week. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation Sue, wishing Hallie a very happy first birthday and party :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.