Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2022

Today's Mood!

 Good morning and a very happy Tuesday! Our latest challenge over at Lost Coast Designs is to use at least 3 stamps. This is a really easy one for me as I always use loads of stamps - I just LOVE putting them all away again lol.



I started by making quite a bright background using distress inks, stencils, and lots of stamps and white embossing powder.

Then I nabbed a spot for my sentiment. It was also somewhere for my clown to stand on!
And these are my fun images! I love Pope Clown, he really looks like he knows how to have a good time!

Yep, I've definitely used at least 3 stamps lol. I've used

And we're all done!
I must admit I do like this one, and I've already got someone in mind for it.
I hope you join in with our challenge, and be sure to use at least 3 stamps.


Take care and have a very happy week xx


1 comment:

  1. I like the clowns ...

    Hope you are having a good weekend, ours is a nice quiet restful one :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.