Followers

Thursday 15 September 2022

PokeThe Day!

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday. Today's the day for a fun new challenge over at Lost Coast Designs and this time around we would like to see Things With Wings.



I started by stamping my Doodle Circles stamp on a couple of pieces of designer paper then I cut some out and layered them up, and that was pretty much it!


These are my lovely stamps. I've used



This was a fun one to make and I'm sure you will enjoy joining in, so please get stamping your Things With Wings.
Have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking x

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous piece, and the quote cracked me up - poking is about all I manage these days, too! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good Sue

    Have a lovely weekend.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always enjoyed watching what you do with the Lost Coast Design stamps. I have some quite old ones that I've not used for a while and really must get them out again. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.