Followers

Saturday 10 July 2021

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas

 Good morning, a very happy Saturday, and welcome to Christmas in July! Yup, I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my very happy Christmas couple. Talking of happy couples, it's our 39th wedding anniversary today, so Neil and I look a lot like these two, only plumper, and not quite as cheerful 😉.


I started by making my background pages with some stenciling, and words from the Miscellaneous Words stamp.

As you can see, this is such a useful one 'cos there's just about every word you could ever need there (coffee and goddess leap straight out - Linda must have been thinking about me when she designed it!)


I've used watercolour, and alcohol markers to colour my cheerful twosome. They really put you in the mood for turkey don't they!
 
These are my stamps, 



I hope you like it, and you've still a few days to join in, so put your best Christmas foot forward - it's never too early!

Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, and happy anniversary, her's to the next 39 years! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one fun Christmas card Sue, love it xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. July is a lovely month to get married.
    Many happy anniversary wishes for your 39th wedding anniversary.
    Hope you were able to celebrate.

    All the best Jan

    PS Love your Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the colours are just beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary to you both,, big hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Anniversary Sue, i'm sure you and Neil had a grand day. That stamp always make me smile with their straight laced faces, you think it's a hand reared Turkey :/
    Goddess jumped out at me too as well as the Coffee they go hand in hand hee hee.. Great card.. HUgs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.