Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Happy #mayflowermarlene Month

Good morning and happy Wednesday. Marlene of Art By Marlene fame has a fun new challenge over on her Facebook page, called #mayflowermarlene. The theme is floral and there are new prompts every day for 31 days.  The first is Flower Power, and the second is Feeling Groovy. Here are my first 2 tags.

 It's part of the challenge to use the same substrate every day, so I'm using the Art By Marlene tags.
I've prepped ten of them in the hope that I'll carry on going till the end of the month. I'm not very good at seeing things through to the end, but here's hoping!
Take care, and thanks very much for looking, Sue x

8 comments:

  1. Love your tags, that will be great when you get them all done and show them here! I said when, not if, so keep going! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I always enjoy your fun, colorful, happy creations! These are delightful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely fun and fabulous Sue and I love how you added the wings to the second tag. Your prepped backgrounds look pretty amazing too, I look forward to seeing more! Have a good long weekend (whatever that means these days - lol) and stay safe and well. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making me smile, these are so much fun. Thanks too for the lovely comment over at mine. Have a happy and safe weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are fabulous!! Delicious colours, characters and flowers! I wish I could have played too, unfortunately I have no more enough time this month. Enjoy yourself, and again, good luck for the win maybe! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like your tags they are so colourful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I've seen lots of them finished now... but I always love to see a before and after, so I'm very happy to see all those colourful backgrounds lined up ready to play. On you go... half way through the month now!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.