Followers

Wednesday 12 September 2018

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Autumn

Good morning and happy Wednesday. It's a lovely day here today, but I can't kid myself that Summer is still here, it's definitely Autumnal now, so out have come my Autumn colours.

The owl's are a Rubber Dance set, Owl Do Good and I've coloured them with PaperArtsy Infusions and Satin Glaze. I don't know why I associate owls with Autumn, I'm sure they're an all year round bird lol.
Don't forget we have a new Facebook group at Rubber Dance where you can enter our challenges and show all your Rubber Dance makes. Just click on the link if you're not already a member https://www.facebook.com/groups/311557542913461/    
I'm entering them into Dot's challenge at Ink Art Designs, the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies, and September's TIMI challenge at Craft Stamper.
  Have a very happy day, and thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous owls, my fave season here. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a nice owl and these are fabulous Sue and great word choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful, Sue- love how you colored them- and the beautiful glowing stamped background .
    Hugs , Dorthe, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little trio, I really have a thing for owls and I just love these and the background is lovely too!

    It has been beautifully warm and sunny here today, 21 degrees, I am hoping for an Indian Summer now! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Autumn, and I love your owls :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fab .... I love the autumnal colours. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.