Followers

Monday 15 January 2018

Roll Up, Roll Up

'Cos the circus is back in town! Good morning and happy Monday. Can you believe that we're half way through January already, it seems like this year is going to go as quickly as last! As you know, Rubber Dance is combining the colour and theme challenges into an either/or/both, and this months theme is 'Vintage' I had to put on my 'big girl pants' for this one, but here's what I've made.




I started by covering a chipboard album cover with some Graphic 45 paper and gessoing over to knock it back a little.




Then I grunged it up a bit with lots of rusting paste and crackle medium. It's looking quite vintage now - or should I say old and messy!




The lovely Elephant has been stamped three times as I wanted to dress him up a little. An elephant should always look his best in public! 



And here he is! The words are from the same paper pad, and I've given him a ball to balance on. To say I wasn't really sure what I was going to do for this challenge, I'm really happy with how it turned out, and they don't call it a challenge for nothing!




These are our lovely colours, and you have until the 31st January to join in.



All of our stamps can be found here, and as always you can have them winging their way to you with free P&P by quoting SDFreeShip on all orders of 15 Euros and above.

I hope you join in with our challenges, and have a very happy January. Thanks for looking xx



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Sue, well you’ve certainly rose to the challenge 😂
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun vintage project. Well done you with mission impossible ROFL. Love how you dressed the elephant. Such a cool idea. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.