Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Mmmn Shiny

Good morning and happy Tuesday. It's a really quick post from me today as real life has caught up with me again - I hate it when it does that!
This month the very generous Bibi from Rubber Dance is sponsoring Mixed Media Monthly in a colour challenge. This is what I've made.



These have been designed by the very talented Melina for Rubber Dance and I love them!


And this is the gorgeous colour palate - very happy colours!

If you would like any of Melina's fab new stamps remember to quote SDFreeShip on orders of 15 Euro's and above for free worldwide P&P.

Just click on the link above and be transported!

Thanks very much for looking and have a fun week x

4 comments:

  1. Love those stamps Sue and the colour palette is so much fun. Think I need a look round before I go as you've got some great pieces that I've missed. Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are bright and beautiful Sue and I love those stamps! Fabulous! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creations Sue and yes isn’t real life a pain sometimes!!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that's a great colour pallet to work with and your backgrounds are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.