Followers

Friday 13 October 2017

Just Dance, Dance, Dance

Good afternoon,  happy Friday, and happy birthday to me! I know I'm very old, but I do still love birthdays, and Christmas. Yes, there I've said it, I love Christmas! Anyway to celebrate my birthday and day 13 of the 31 Days of Halloween over at Lost Coast Designs I've hired Justin and his backing dancers.





I've painted and stencilled the Tando chippies, the stamped and white embossed the Domino Shrine.
Next I've stamped and cut out the guys from Dancing Skeletons, and used my gelli plate to reverse stamp.


Aren't they happy chaps! They always remind me of the dancers in Strictly - I think the one on the right has Anton's smile!

As always we would love it if you joined in with our challenges, we currently have the 31 Days of Halloween, and Animals OR both!

I'm joining in with the Get Your Spook On challenge at That's Crafty,  Not A Card at Simon Says Stamp Monday, and the Craft Stamper TIMI Anything Goes.

Have a lovely day, and thanks very much for looking xx

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you, have a great day and enjoy dancing along with your bony companions. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Sue ! Hope you had a wonderful day ! I like your triptych, it is fun !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sue! The dancing skellies are great. Have a lovely weekend, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh deliciously spooky Sue, those skeletons are actually really cute!! I hope you got lots of crafty stuff for your birthday....or maybe that’s just me!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Sue! I LOVE the funny spooky skeletons! Your card made me smile! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had an amazing Birthday Sue.. Love this, those skellies are such *Happy Dancers!* Fab make, thank you for sharing with us and joining the Get your Spook on Challenge over at That's Crafty.. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hugs Tracey xx
    P.S I LOVE Christmas too..!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fantastic! Belated birthday greetings - if I'd been keeping up properly, I'd have been dancing along. Happy spooky - what a great combination. Hope you had a wonderful day - despite it being Friday 13th.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.