Followers

Friday 1 September 2017

Spread A Little Happiness

Hello, I'm back again, just like a bus with my second post of the day. It's time to launch our new colour challenge over at Rubber Dance, and this is what I've made.




This is our mood board, aren't these colours wonderful.


I started with a Tando tag and DecoArt Media paints and Tinting Base. Not looking too good at the moment is it!


I've stamped and stencilled in the same colours and added a bit of black around the edges.
I've used a That's Crafty Dinky stencil, and stamps from the Whale Wishes and Round in Circles sets.


For my main image, I've used Melina's fab new Funny Funghi and done a bit of doodling with a white pen. The sentiment is from the Something Wonderful set.

Now it's time for you to join in with our challenge, and see where these colours take you.

Don't forget, for free P&P on all orders of 15 Euro's and above, simply quote SDFreeShip.

I'm also joining in with the Craft Stamper TIMI challenge, and  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday 'anything goes'.

Have a fun weekend, and thanks very much for looking x

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous uplifting colours, and I love those intricate fungi images - what a treat of a tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic colours Sue.....like a packet of fruit salad sweets, do you remember them?!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly do Donna, I used to buy these and Black Jacks. Happy days xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful tag, Sue, love the way you have created he background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is brilliant! Love your background 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this background Sue. The addition of black stamping is striking with this fortnights RD Challenge colour scheme & Melina's Funny Fungi stamp is so intricate. Fab Tag..!! Have a relaxing Sunday.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful tag. Love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag and background, I love this!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whimsical, artistic & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag .... great colours and I love the stamps. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.