Followers

Friday 10 February 2017

A Giraffe, In The Snow

Just another Friday really! Hello and a very happy snowy Friday. I'm sorry that I've not been around much, but my NEW (only a year old) computer is away for repairs. After nursing my cronky old one for many years, I thought a brand new all singing, all dancing one would be the answer to my prayers. NO! It went in, came home, and it was worse. And the numpty had wiped word, and the anti virus etc. It's now in again - can you tell I'm not a happy bunny lol.
Anyway my blogging buddies Valerie and Chrissie have re-launched Tag Tuesday and the first challenge is 'bookworm' - obviously they meant to say book giraffe.


The stencil is by Andy Skinner.


The paints are all DecoArt Media.

The rather spiffing giraffe is from Rubber Dance, and the books and background stamps are by Stampotique.

Have a lovely day, play carefully in the snow, and thanks very much for looking xx

15 comments:

  1. This is terrific and you always have such a sense of fun Sue, even when things go wrong. I am sat here laughing about Book Giraffe,

    Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday and I hope you will join us again sometime.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, why not a book giraffe they can read as well as a worm, better probably. Love your tag, great stamps to use. Thank you for joining us on the new Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love the background. The giraffe looks like he's having fun with all those books. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag, it put a BIG grin on my chin or somewhere, thanks so much for joining us, Sweetie - much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....And sorry about the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag Sue, hmmm know what you mean...I've just bought a new printer and it's worse than the one I had :/
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tag Sue! It's so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you developed your background, Sue, but even that can't compare with your book giraffe! What a hoot! I will check out Tag Tuesdays as I have a lot of empty tags which are in need of some inking and loving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a lovely tag!!!
    I also love it! Hugs and happy week Sue, I hope you will get soon your PC repaired! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, what an adorable book giraffe! Love your tag, Sue!
    Thank you for using our giraffe stamp. I bet she's looking forward to reading all those books :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I hope you get your PC back in perfect order soon!

      Delete
  11. Ha ha - love your tag for Tag Tuesday - a book giraffe conjures up so many wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab tag and so sorry about your computer, hope it gets fixed PROPERLY this time! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love the giraffe!! And your tag too! Glad you could join us at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.