Followers

Saturday 5 December 2015

Winter Wonderland

Hi, here's my second piece for this months Country Views Crafts challenge 'Make A Scene'


This was great fun as I got to play with all my favourite Stampotique stamps to make the scene.
I used watercolour paper as my base card 'cos I knew I wanted to use pastel and water colour pencils.


There's quite a bit of depth to the card so no way is it going in an envelope!
I added lots of Stickles to the windows and icicles for a bit of bling.
More stickles on Chilly
The 'Wonderland' has been cut from the Tim Holtz Holiday Words thinlits set and stuck down with Stick It. This stuff is amazing, really good for the intricate die cuts.
There's loads of time left for you to join in with our challenge, so come on and make a scene! Hope you like mine, and thanks very much for looking x

11 comments:

  1. Love this scene, great idea with the window. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea and a beautiful scene.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Such a gorgeous make Sue! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful,love these 3D creations,loving the icicles,reminds me of the olde curiosity shoppe Sue ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this Sue - so glad yo enjoyed making it too - its fabulous!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the delight on his face as he gazes through the window at that wonderful wonderland! 3D windows are the way to go!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love this Sue :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scene Sue, absolutely adorable!!! And I love the shape of your card and the brilliant way you have layered all the elements, so fun!
    Have a wonderful and creative week-end :)
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So festive and fun! What a splendid scene you have created. Mr. Snowman looks to be having a ball and enjoying the scene. Awesome sauce dimension and design. Merry Christmas! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only wish I could express to you how much I love this card! Brilliant!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.