Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2012

By The Power of Grayscull (well Blogger actually)

Yep this is definitely a He-Man moment lol. Well I may not be here but my card is. The challenge at Stampotique this week is to use Eggplant hues. This made me realise that although I love these colours I don't use them very often. Anyway here they are.

And here's mine.
The background is a mixture of Inkadinks and Dylusion inks. They've been sprayed direct to paper, and then through a leaf mask.
The text is my 'go to' stamp, and has been stamped and embossed.
Wee Owl and his big brother have been coloured in Prisma pencils, and have Glossy Accents over their eyes.
I really enjoyed making this, and I will definitely use these colours more often.
Please check out my teamies fabulousness over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog, then have a little play yourself. It may be your lucky piece that wins one of the $30 gift certificates to spend in the Stampotique shop.
I've used:
6112 Tree
8100 Vintage Script
3040 Owl With Wings
3041 Wee Owl
7114 Shoot For The Moon
Thanks very much for looking x

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love these colours! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the colours - great card. Polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fab, love owl and wee owl. Not a colour scheme I'd normally use, but am in the process of using it and I think I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful background. nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background Sue. It works so well with the owls. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue this is fantastic... I love the use of the leaf stencil in the background. Lovely-
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning Sue, love that script stamp, must of missed that one in my search!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous piece... great use of the colours and stamps!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. PERFECT combo of stamps and color! Love what you have done

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours you have used everything else as well-terrific card.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours !
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your gorgeous background on this, Sue! And I adore that owl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.