Followers

Sunday 5 September 2010

I Can Sing A Rainbow

....but only if we were being burgled 'cos my singing would make anyone flee :o)
The monthly challenge over at the Artistic Stamper is Rainbows, so here's my piece.


I covered a piece of mountboard with canvas then stamped the Tim Holtz stamp and covered with tea dye distress ink.
I then took 8 microscope slides and coloured them in the colours of the rainbow - maybe I took the challenge a litttle too literally, I'm just not very good at thinking outside the box.:o(
These were stuck down with Glossy Accents, and then taped around the edge when dry.
The stencil is one of Tim's.
I really enjoyed making this AND there's not too much of a devistation to tidy up wayhay!!
Have a great Sunday and thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Sue i think your piece is totally outside the box, its just awesome, i'd never of thought to colour the slides, genius! thanks for playing along with the ASCT Challenge :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea love how the glass sections out the image. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Nicky and Zoe - fabulous idea xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, Sue, I love this! Beautiful use of the glass and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I think you have absolutely thought outside the box BIG STYLE! loving it! Thank you for joining in the ASTC challenge :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.